We are a video game content creation agency that drives commercial relationships in the US centered around our compelling white-label content services.
We are looking for someone to work with video game publishers, developers, and brands to create relationships where we can provide them daily content to generate audiences for these different companies, and will collaborate with editorial and product teams to make this a success.
• Drive the development of new commercial relationships with key partners and advertising agencies
• Work alongside our business team to increase revenue
• Create, propose and deliver multifaceted media campaigns to publishers, agencies, and related companies
Required Skills and Experience:
• Senior commercial experience in a relevant role within the games industry
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of determination and drive, with a positive attitude and a team mentality
• Demonstrable ability to succeed in a client-facing, commercially-oriented, media, account management and/or sales role
• Instinctive ability to manage and grow positive relationships
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of games, entertainment, retail and technology clients, as well as agencies
• High degree of business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
• Show passion and excitement about the gaming sector
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Existing, extensive and well established relationships with video game marketers
• Knowledge of and passion for the games industry
• Interest in the technology, entertainment and lifestyle sector in general
About Greenlit Content
Greenlit Content creates audiences through compelling written, social, and video content primarily focused around the video game industry, but also across the entertainment spectrum. Our clients include Wargaming, Tencent, Topgolf, and others. Our websites currently reach several million readers per month.
Generous salary and commission based on experience; please send resume and compensation expectations
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your resume and cover letter.